2012年5月18日星期五

Kristen Stewart dresses

Kristen Stewart will talk about her childhood upbringing, her love of acting and her book preferences, but the notoriously private actress draws the line at a circle: The gold band that she wears on her index finger. "Everyone wants to know," she tells the June issue of Elle of having to fend off suggestions that she and “Twilight” co-star Robert Pattinson are engaged. "Everyone knows already. It's ridiculous." It has long been rumored that Stewart, 22, boyfriend Pattinson, 26, are on the brink of tying the knot, but aside from referring to Pattinson as her "f—ing boyfriend," Stewart remains mum. "Laurence Olivier was asked, 'Actors, what's the impulse? Why?' And he was like, 'Look at me, look at me, look at me ...' That was his answer," the actress told the magazine. "But at the same time, it's like, 'Nooo, don't look at me. Look at some version that I'm going to present to you. Let me control it.'" The young actress, who will be seen next in "Snow White and the Huntsman" opposite Charlize Theron, says her separation of professional and personal life is deliberate.

没有评论:

发表评论